Saturday, June 20, 2009

Regrets,

Went to collect passport yesterday.
And guess what, my brother tagged along.
With him around = no peace.
But thank God, i'm early and i get to collect it faster than i thought.
The passport turned out alright and i got a new IC number. E#######E
HAHAHA! Can't be revealed here.
At least the picture is better than the Ez-link's.


Went to Bishan afterwards with my brother.
Without permission, so i have to haste up.
Went Arcade!!
And i think i'm damn lucky.
I won that thing below.
I don't know which cartoon he is though he look like Stitch :)


Went to Kovan afterwards. I wanted to rent the Slumdog Millionaire.
But its bloody NC16 and the lady doesn't allow me to rent it.
Sad case. Bought KFC.
And went home.


Tuition was supposingly at 7.30.
But i woke up late. Sad.
Reached at 8pm though. ( Better than not going )
I hated it. Not the tuition, but what i've done during then.
Fuck it.
K, i want go do quizzes.
Bai ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment