Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Such bitches doesn't have a life.

Yesterday's























Went out with Chew, Zsh, Nicole and Isaac today.
Caught Drag Me To Hell ^^
Scary like fuck.
Screamed till i'm losing my voice soon.
Holy mama.
Went for lunch after that and to the library for project.
We got chased out of the library so, we went to macs.
Done halfway and we have to leave as i have tuition afterwards and Chew has curfew.
Went over to my house for tranferring of photos and left with Nicole to bus stop.
Tuition till 9.30pm.
And i'm dead tired now.

5 comments:

  1. I comment you already but now i come to look again, dont have.
    Haha.
    So, Happy 14th Birthday to you, Bear!(:
    Hope you did enjoy it.
    and we'll always be friends where ever you are and WE will meet again.<3
    Love you.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ber!
    Happy 14th Birthday!
    Must be happy ok! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ber! Me miss you ):
    Be happy stay happy!
    Lub you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ber! I miss you ):
    No, we all do.
    Haiz. Must wait for me in heaven k!
    I know we'll meet again someday.
    Hehe. Enjoy your time with Coco Shaun, MJ and God! ^^
    Lovelove you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear! <3 it's been 6months..... I still miss you alot. ):
    Luv you! <3

    ReplyDelete