Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Second Chance,

Yesterday's:
Fucking hell stomachache for the whole fucking day.
Went to Town with Lei. :)
She buy shirt, i down there moaning and groaning.
Pain until like giving birth like that.
Then went to sit and rest.
Ate panadol and i fucking thought things would get better!
But WOWWOW! I end up leaving trademark at Far East.
Me pro. I like ^^
I own Far East.
God bless me.












Today's:
SENTOSA DAY! ^^
Met J at 9.30am!
Train down to Harbourfront.
In the train, we spotted a lady.
Actually two.
One of them fucking hilarious.
She use phone but the phone and her face is like only less than 10cm away.
So i told J, she must be never see phone before in her life. HAHAHA!
Then the other.
BLINGBLING!
She like going perform on stage with all those limelight all.
Her whole body is covered with GOLD things.
Love her outfit, yes?

Reached Sentosa @ 10plus.
And we went for Skyride and Luge!
Fun ttm!!!
I wanna go again.
When playing Luge the 2nd time.
I experienced a near death experience ( pray for me )
There's this old indian woman.
She played Luge too.
Then she drive until fucking slow.
Like as if her father own the road plz.
So i drive pass her and accidentally hit the edge of her "car"
Then her husband also another one and went "WOIII!"
Uncivilised sia.
Sadkid4life.
Rollerblade too ^^ I like.
But J fell on her BUTT. kekeke.
Left Sentosa and to my house.
In the train, J took out her mag and her front cover was Taylor Swift.
And i fucking thought it was Xiaxue. Lmao.
Then suddenly, i bored so turned my head to left and i got scared.
I thought i saw Mr T. My fuck. Scared the fuck outta me.
Bath-ed and left for rollerblading round 2.
We wanted to skate to western chow.
But cannot! J fell on her knees. -OUCH-
So we took a bus there and ate garlic bread ^^
Nicenice. (Y)
Puff-ed and went home to skate round 3!
More fun this time!
J left at 6 plus.

I likey today! (Y)
Hope tomorrow will turn out fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment